1. Best Child Care in Greater Seattle. Best Day Care in Greater Seattle
Best Child Care in Greater Seattle is a website developed by Council for Children and Families Inc. to help increase quality of early childhood programs. We are using that website to:
• Help family asses quality of early childhood programs they are considering for their children
• Promote selective high quality early childhood programs in King and Snohomish Counties of Washington State.
• Share with parents and child care providers resources on creative puppetry and STEM education.
For more information follow link: “http://Bestchildcareingreaterseattle.com”
2. First aid and CPR courses for Washington State early child care teachers
Although Council for Children and Families Inc. is not license to administer First Aid and CPR training for child care providers we are recommending independent teacher Mrs. Debbie Folley .Debbie has been working for American Red Cross since 2010. She travels to students location for a group of 5 or more students. For more information about First Aid and CPR training and cost contact Debbie Foley directly at 253 335-3229.
3. NEW FDC providers’ handbook for Washington State early child care teachers
An independent consultant that we recommend is Mrs. Pam Carino. Pam is licensed family child care provider herself. She is expert on Washington State Family Child Care regulation. She specializes in helping to develop provider’s handbook, necessary document for every new FDC business. For more information about FDC providers’ handbook and cost contact Pam Carino directly at 206 387-3894.
4. Starting a Day Care Center
Mrs. Pam Carino is an independent consultant that we recommend for help in starting a day care center in state of Washington. Pam is licensed child care provider herself. She is expert on Washington State Day Care regulation. Process of starting Day Care Center is very long and complicated. Pam’s job is to save new day care center owners, time, money and aggravation. For more information about starting Day Care Center and cost contact Pam Carino directly at 206 387-3894.