CDA Success Program is a class based program recommended for a new child care providers. It consists of 32 classes and takes 9 month to complete. Classes are 2.5 hours a week usually from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm. To make program easily accessible to busy childcare providers we have classes in different neighborhoods in local day care centers or family child cares. During classroom time instructor will provide following services for each student:
1. Provide 80 hours of required education (10 hours in 8 CDA subject areas)
2. Provide opportunities for obtaining reminding 40 hours of training
3. Provide detail instructions on preparing Family Questionnaire and Professional Portfolio
4. Review and correct Professional Portfolio until is acceptable.
5. Conduct two inspections in a student’s classroom to prepare environment for verification visit
6. Demonstrate to students how to complete on line application
7. Provide scholarship information,(if available) for CDA application
8. Practice taking CDA Exam every two months.
9. Help all students schedule C.D.A. Exam with Pearson VUE.
10. Continue being available to students after classes are finished.
We are always looking for new locations and will be interested in starting new class anywhere we can find 10 to 15 students. We offer special discounts for hosting classes and referring new people.
Student is responsible for 425 dollars application fee charged by CDA. There may be scholarships available for qualified teachers.
Price for CDA Success is 990 dollars